Monday, March 15, 2010

iPhone Photo Collection


I figured it's time to streamline my iPhone, so I am moving all of my photos to my PC. And it gave me an idea to put some of the more interesting ones on this blog. Maybe this will be a huge disappointment, but at least it's a desperately needed blog update.

Supermarkets in Colorado sell Broncos-themed cereal.  Seriously.

Casa Bonita - words cannot explain the awesomeness of this restaurant.

Dana joking around on Halloween

Inside Co. Springs' Airplane Restaurant

The corner of our home office.

Go-Kart racing on my birthday.

My first time in below-zero weather.

Dana and I had the chance to meet Sarah Palin and her family during her book-signing tour at our local Borders bookstore.

Dana with my dad at Tito's (Culver City), and with my mom at Carney's (Studio City).

This past weekend we saw the theatrical version of Mary Poppins at the Denver Performing Arts Center.  It's one of Dana's favorite movies, and the play didn't disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Do you realize how much this makes me miss you guys! Please give Dana a hug for me! So happy to hear how much you enjoy CO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Aaron, How sweet of you to reply to my pitch about my blog. It was hard to ask others to visit the blog, but your comments have made it a tremendously blessed assignment. I did not realize the email belonged to you~obviously I have it as your Dad's. Thanks for forwarding it.

    I can't get over the pictures you posted! It's so good to see your Mom and Dad. I miss them so much! Your wife is beautiful and looks like she has a sweet and gentle spirit. You are blessed.

    I did not know you were in Colorado. How did all that happen? Job transfer? Did you take the sunset picture at Pike's Peak? It's incredible!!!

    Well, after looking at my blog, you can see I sure need help with design. I simply grabbed a template from Blogger and have been struggling my way through. I have zip knowledge of the html language or any other computer language. Tim has helped me as much as he can, but it's been so long since he worked with that language. He's now at ITT Tech, majoring in computer networking.

    So let's talk design. You can either email me or phone me at 520-544-8038, evenings are best. Let me know what you charge, how I can draw more readers in, how to put one of those share buttons on my site--so I can blast my ponderings all over the network?!?! Things like that.

    And thank you for being so sweet and signing up as a follower.

    Give our love to your family,

    Janis

    ReplyDelete