Monday, November 22, 2010

My First *Best Of* Website Nomination

Yes the title is a bit misleading, for two reasons. First, because it makes it sound like I plan on getting more nominations for a "Best Of" anything. And second, because the nomination is in the "Most Unusual" category. I never really considered the Giant Schnauzer Club of America to be unusual... certainly the website itself is a bit bland compared to the other nominees.

The company hosting the vote is the same company that created the membership software that I incorporated into the website. Maybe one of the decision makers has a giant schnauzer.

https://wishlistproducts.com/most-unusual-membership-site-category/

Thanks to whoever nominated my website. The number of hits has tripled in the past twenty-four hours. If the website wins, there's actually an award show in Vegas. lol

2 comments: